– the easiest way to access the pieces with your mobile phone is via YouTube:
– you can also download them to your mobile phone:
WHAT TO DO NEXT
– make your way to a bus stop of you choice, preferably in London.
– don’t forget to take headphones (noise cancelling if you have) and some earplugs. The more you can cut out the ambient sound the better.
– board a double decker bus.
– grab yourself a seat at the front on the upper deck.
– plug yourself in.
– if you can, focus more on the sound than the image.
– If you feel so inclined, please let me know how it worked for you: [converse at iris garrelfs com]